Qus.1 Understanding Mobile Devices?
Ans. Smartphones. A smartphone is a more powerful version of a traditional cell phone. In addition to the same basic features—phone calls, voicemail, text messaging—smartphones can connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi or a cellular network (which requires purchasing a monthly data plan).
Qus.2 Mobile Marketing and Social Media?
Ans. It is researched that nearly 71% users access social media on mobile devices. Mobile devices are over taking desktops/laptops as they come handy to users; thus, making them a great channel for advertising and so are the social media get influenced by them.
Qus.3 Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics?
7 kinds of mobile app analytics
1. App monetization analytics: help you better understand and optimize audiences, and marketing and advertising performance, including fine-tuning in-app messaging, advertising efforts and pricing models.
2. App store analytics: help you monitor and analyze your key performance indicators, as well as that of competitors (app installs, revenue and rankings) within the various app stores. These tools analyze how these app store performance indicators are relatively influenced by factors such as keywords, descriptions, marketing campaigns and changes to app assets. (I like to consider this the app equivalent to Google Analytics.)
3. In-app engagement analytics: offer insights into app usage from downloads, frequency of use, and length of sessions to actions within the apps, such as events or progress through conversion funnels. Helps you understand how well the app is performing and gathers intelligence to automate in-app engagement through push notifications, personalized content and in-app messaging. Also helps identify opportunities to improve the app experience.
4. Mobile app performance management: helps you measure, analyze, and send alerts about the performance of the technology stacks that support the delivery of customer mobile interactions (primarily within browsers and apps). Allows you to measure a variety of performance-impacting metrics, such as crashes and other malfunctions and availability of related services across networks, devices, operating systems and user locations. You can also monitor adherence to service-level agreements and reduce the impact of negative performance.
5. Mobile advertising analytics: helps you analyze and attribute digital marketing campaigns to impressions, ad clicks, app installs, in-app behaviors, and in-store or offline sales lift, among other metrics to measure return on advertising spend and effectiveness of ad impressions.
6. Mobile browser analytics tools: instrument, measure and analyze user browser behavior at an aggregated level. Uses for these tools include the discovery and definition of customer mobile behavioral segments, tracking and reporting on conversions and other engagement key performance indicators, and analyzing the path of customers within and across browsers and app sessions. You can use these tools to glean behavioral and contextual customer insights that inform improvements to mobile applications, optimize mobile marketing campaigns and boost customer experiences within mobile browsers.
7. Mobile interaction analytics tools: record what individual mobile customer users are doing within mobile web browsers and mobile apps for video-like playback of individual user sessions. These tools help mobile developers understand what makes some users abandon sessions, in the process identifying performance and design improvement opportunities and situations.
Qus.4 Fundamentals of mobile marketing?
Ans. The convergence of the Internet and mobile telephony in the late 1990s produced a revolutionary business management tool: mobile marketing. Yet despite an increasing number of research publications and books focused on general business issues, many key concepts have seldom been explicated thoroughly.
Qus.5 Key industry terminology?
Ans. A word that serves as a key, as to the meaning of another word, a sentence, passage, or the like. ... a significant or memorable word or term in the title, abstract, or text of a document or other item being indexed, used as the index entry.
Qus.6 Creating mobile website through wordpress?
Ans. Use a responsive WordPress theme (or create your own) Consider mobile-friendly WordPress plugins. Use mobile-friendly opt-ins
Qus.7 Using tools to create mobile websites?
Ans. Mobify. Mobify runs on a freemium model and offers you a user-friendly and intuitive GUI or graphical user interface. This tool helps you create your Website in just a few minutes.
Qus.8 Using tools to create mobile app?
Qus.9 Advertising on mobile (App & Web)?
Ans. A new survey by the Interactive Advertising Bureau has the answer. It's both. The study found that: 47% of users took some sort of action after seeing in-app ads, compared to 45% on mobile web.
Targeting ads on Apps :
Target mobile app categories and specific apps -
Click Display campaigns in the navigation panel. From the navigation panel on the left, click Placements. Select the ad group that you want to modify.
Targeting ads via location :
1. For each ad campaign, you can select locations where you want your ad to be shown.
2. You can choose locations such as entire countries, areas within a country like cities or territories, and even a radius around a location, or your Google My Business locations, for your ads to show.
Targeting ads on search engine :
Topics: Target one ad to multiple pages about certain topics at once. Topic targeting lets you reach a broad range of pages on the Display Network. Google Ads analyzes web content and considers factors such as text, language, link structure, and page structure.
Qus.10 Content Marketing on mobile?
Ans. Mobile Content Marketing Strategy. ... Back in 2016, the number of mobile users surpassed the number of desktop users for the first time. As of 2017, more than 3.3 billion people worldwide used a mobile device to access the internet at some point.
Qus.11 Mobile strategy-segmentations option targeting and differentiation?
Through segmentation, you can identify niches with specific needs, mature markets to find new customers, deliver more focused and effective marketing messages.
Well known ways to segment your audience include:
Belief and Values.
Qus.12 Mobile marketing mix?
Ans. Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
Qus.13 SMS marketing?
Ans. SMS marketing (short message service marketing) is a technique that uses permission-based text messaging to spread promotional messages. To receive text message specials, new product updates or more information, customers are usually required to opt in to an automated system by texting an initial shortcode.
Qus.14 Creating mobile application?
Ans. To create a successful mobile application, the first thing you need to keep in mind is: Identify a problem which can be resolved by your app. Decide the features of your app.
Qus.15 Uploading mobile app in Android and iOS?
Ans. Upload your app. Allow your testers to find the app on Diawi's mobile web app using their UDID (iOS only). Allow Diawi to display the app's icon on the wall of apps. Protect your app with a password: it will be required to access the installation page.