Qus.1 What is online advertising?
Ans. Online advertising, also called online marketing or Internet advertising or web advertising, is a form of marketing and advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers.
Qus.2 Types of Online Advertising?
8 Types of Online Advertising You Need to Know : -
1. Display Advertising. Display advertising is a type of online paid advertising, typically using images and text.
2. Search Engine Marketing & Optimization (SEM) & (SEO)
3. Social Media.
4. Native Advertising.
5. Pay Per Click (PPC)
7. Affiliate Marketing.
8. Video Ads.
Qus.3 What is Display Advertising?
1. Banner ads : - A web banner or banner ad is a form of advertising on the World Wide Web delivered by an ad server. This form of online advertising entails embedding an advertisement into a web page. It is intended to attract traffic to a website by linking to the website of the advertiser.
2. Rich Media ads : - Rich media is a digital advertising term for an ad that includes advanced features like video, audio, or other elements that encourage viewers to interact and engage with the content. While text ads sell with words, and display ads sell with pictures, rich media ads offer more ways to involve an audience with an ad.
3. Pop ups and Pop under ads : - A type of window that appears behind the browser window of a Web site that a user has visited. In contrast to a pop-up ad, which appears over (on top of) the browser window, a pop-under is less obtrusive as it hides behind other windows.A pop-under is also referred to as a pop-under ad.
Qus.4 Contextual advertising?
In Text ads : -
In-text advertising is a form of contextual advertising where specific keywords within the text of a web-page are matched with advertising and/or related information units.
In Image Text : -
In-image advertising, also referred to as image-based advertising, is a form of native advertising in which ads are placed at the base of static, editorial images on web pages as an overlay. These ads can also be video or rich media ad units that appear when users hover over or click on an image.
In video ads : -
Media pundits, reporters, and many companies, especially networks entrenched in display, claim video advertising is any digital ad that contains video, including in-banner and in-text ads. Others see video advertising as any type of advertisement in the video stream, regardless of format.
In page ads : -
In-Page Advertising lets you run standard IAB size banner ads on contextual steroids throughout our premium publisher network.
Our proprietary contextual targeting technology and human intelligence processes deliver precisely targeted ads alongside the most relevant web content. Because Relevant Ads
Qus.5 What are Payment Modules?
Ans. A payment module is a group of payment features and settings, often made available by third parties. For example, Authorize.Net, Chase Paymentech, and Amazon Payment are examples of payment modules. Method: a payment method is what your customer selects during checkout.
Qus.6 What is Companies that provide online advertising Solution?
Ans. Choose the right Digital Advertising Platforms using real-time, up-to-date .provide the background needed to implement a digital advertising strategy. Online display advertising is the process of advertising a company or product on websites.
Qus.7 Tracking & Measuring ROI of online adv.?
Ans. This can be accomplished by tracking the specific number of leads that go on to become closed sales (and the revenue generated by each sale) or by estimating your total revenue by multiplying the number of leads you've generated by your average conversion rate and your average lifetime customer value.
Qus.8 Assignment on allocating funds to various?
Ans. allocate. To allocate is to set aside a certain amount of money for an expense. You usually hear about the government allocating funds for education or the military, but you may personally allocate some of your allowance to buying comic books.
Qus.9 Different Online advertising platforms?
Twitter Ads. LinkedIn Ads.
Qus.10 Creating Banner Ads Using Tool?
- Bringing visitors from youtube videos to your website
- Creating Video ADgroups
- Targeting Options
- Understanding Bid Strategy
Qus.11 Understanding Video Campaign?
Ans. Video campaigns let you show video ads on their own or within other streaming video content on YouTube and across the Google Display Network.
Qus.12 Creating 1st Video Campaign?
1. Log in to your YouTube channel by using the Sign In link.
2. Go to YouTube Ads and click the Get Started with AdWords for Video button.
3. Select your time zone and your preferred currency, and then click the Continue button.
4. Enter a name for your campaign in the Campaign Name field.
Qus.13 Importance of video marketing?
Ans. Video marketing is using videos to promote and market your product or service, increase engagement on your digital and social channels, educate your consumers and customers, and reach your audience with a new medium.
Qus.14 Benifits of video marketing?
Ans. Video marketing can help your small business by building long term relationships with clients before you ever meet them. When customers see you, your team, or your product in videos, they gain more confidence in your brand. Trust is essential for every small business, and video marketing can be there when you can't.
Qus.15 Uploading videos on video marketing websites?
1. Go to the Internet archive home page.
2. Search for or select a video.
3. Click the share button.
4. Paste the embed into your site.
Qus.16 Using youtube for business?
1. Keep the Content Coming. The most popular YouTube channels are those that have high volumes of consistently updated content.
2. Include Calls to Action.
3. Get Interactive.
4. Customize Your Channel.
5. Put Thought into Your Titles.
6. Choose the Right Category and Tags.
7. Write a Great Description.
8. Consider Collaborations.
Qus.17 Developing youtube video marketing Strategy?
1. Create a YouTube channel for business. Before you do anything, open a Brand Account on Google.
2. Learn about your audience.
3. Research your competition.
4. Learn from your favorite channels.
5. Optimize your videos for SEO to get views.
6. Upload and schedule your videos.
Qus.18 Bringing visitors from youtube videos to your website
There are three ways that we can turn our videos into traffic-getting machines:
a) Give a call to action in your videos.
b) add a URL to your description box.
c) add YouTube's Call-to-Action Overlay function. These three tips can do wonders for increasing your traffic.
Qus.19 Creating Video Adgroups?
Ans. You can place bids and organize keywords at the ad group level. This article describes how to create or edit an ad group.
Qus.20 Targeting Options?
Ans. Target and schedule your Shopping campaign The first two settings — Networks and Devices — shouldn't change. They're basically just telling you where your product ads will show up. Next, select the locations that your ad will target.
Qus.21 Understanding Bid Strategy?
Ans. The bid strategy will bid for you in every auction by taking into account how each of your products performs to help you meet your target. You want to maximize the number of clicks to the product pages on your website, and you've set an average daily budget of US$50.